- Ghana (Gloriaka Maquis Hotel, Winneba), 7-20 May $600 USD – Deadline: Registration closed
- Peru (en español – Campamento Cristiana Mahanaim, Lima), 13-26 August $550 USD – Deadline: 30 June
- Nepal (Nagarkot, Country Villa), 17-30 September $700 USD – Deadline: 31 July
- Thailand TDC (Alliance Guest House, Bangkok), 16-21 October $250 USD – Deadline: 30 June (NOTE: This course is by invitation only.)
- USA (Life Enrichment Center, 4991 Picciola Rd., Fruitland Park, FL 34731), 5-18 November $1,300 USD – Deadline: 31 August
- India (Clarit Nivas Retreat Centre. Bangalore) 15-27 January $550 USD – Deadline: 15 November 2017
- Germany (Christliche Gastehauser, Willingen) $830 USD – 11-24 March – Deadline: 30 December 2017
- Zambia (OM Base, Kabwe) 8-21 April – Deadline: 8 February 2018
- Philippines (Davao City) 13-26 May – Deadline: 28 February 2018
- El Salvador (San Salvador) 12-25 August (Spanish) – Deadline: 30 June 2018
- Thailand (Chiang Mai, Suan Bua) 4-17 November – Deadline: 15 September 2018
- Canada 2-15 December – Deadline: 30 September 2018
Process for registration with ITA:
- Fill out the form below and click send.
- You will receive information shortly after you register. Please do NOT pay until after you receive your written confirmation. If you do not receive this information, please email Crispus Christian, ITA’s Director of Operations, at email@example.com
- After you receive your confirmation, pay the $250 USD non-refundable deposit (below). We require a non-refundable $250 USD deposit to secure your place at a course. Until we receive this deposit, we cannot guarantee your registration. This deposit is part of the course fee. If you decide to pay the deposit now and pay the remainder later, we will deduct the deposit from the total amount.
- Purchase your airline tickets (or decide on your mode of transportation).
- Fill out the travel information form that we will send to you. In case you do not receive this information, please email Crispus Christian, ITA’s Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be prepared to pay the remainder of your course fee when you arrive at the course venue.
How to pay your deposit and/or course fee:
1.) Pay securely online with your debit or credit card here:
2.) Make a direct wire transfer to ITA’s bank (must add transfer fees), we will be happy to send you our account information. For this information, please contact Jake Lapp, our ITA Treasurer at email@example.com
3.) Send a U.S. Dollar check (no fees) payable and addressed to:
International Training Alliance
13300 Olio Rd. Ste 900
Fishers, IN 46037 USA
(PLEASE indicate clearly the names of the participant(s) for whom you are paying and the course you are attending! This is very important!)